Organic Muslin Cotton Baby Bibs 3 pack Mid-Century
Catch and absorb spills, drool and burps with our soft organic cotton muslin bibs. Three snaps allow for an adjustable fit that grows with your little one.
Double-layered soft and organic muslin fabric is lightweight but absorbent, to soak up spills, drool and burps.
- Soft and absorbent 100% organic and Fairtrade Cotton double-layered muslin
- Free of harmful dyes and chemicals
- Three adjustable snaps allow for a snug and secure fit that grows with your child
- Ethically made in India from 100% GOTS organic and Fairtrade certified cotton
- 3 packs include 3 different patterns in same colour scheme
All Takasa products are ethically made using GOTS organic and Fairtrade certified cotton
Durable and made to get better with each wash
Our products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine. Ideally, we recommend using a non-toxic and biodegradable laundry detergent from an ethical company that only uses natural, plant-based ingredients. We understand that natural laundering isn’t always an option. Here you will find best practices for machine laundering: Takasa recommended product care
all of the comfort you desire + the sustainability the world needs
Audited from seed to final delivery to be free from harmful chemicals. Sustainable for you, the planet and our makers. Providing you a comfortable and sustainable home.
A Canadian company crafting certified GOTS organic and Fairtrade Cotton homewares.