New and Improved, super soft, super fluffy, super spa. The best organic bath towels are even better. Turn your bathroom into a spa with this soft and luxurious bath towel set, designed with an ultra-low twist for extra absorbency and finished with a clean and natural hem. Upgrade your set with a 1000GSM super soft matching bath mat.
- 6 Piece Set includes: 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths
- 7 Piece Set includes: 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths and bath mat
- Features a towel loop for easy hanging
- Made with 100% organic cotton, certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Ethically made in India, from farm and mill to finished product
- Free of harmful dyes and chemicals
- Fairtrade certified cotton, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain
- 700 GSM (grams per square meter) towels are denser, heavier and more absorbent
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - free of harmful dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- Bath towel with hanging loop
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Fairtrade certified cotton, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers
- Ethically made in India, from farm to mill to finished product
Curious about Takasa bath linen sizing? Here is a summary of our bath sheet, bath towel, hand towel, washcloth and bath mat sizing, in both metric and imperial.
Bath Sheet: 90cm W x 180cm L (36” W x 70” L)
Bath Towel: 70cm W x 140cm L (28” W x 55” L)
Hand Towel: 50cm W x 76cm L (20” W x 30” L)
Washcloth: 30cm W x 30cm L (12” W x 12” L)
Bath Mat: 50cm W x 85cm L (20" W x 33" L )
We offer FREE shipping on all orders anywhere in Canada and the USA
Rest easy with our 60 day no hassle return policy on most items*
*Clearance and last chance items are non-refundable
For more information see our Shipping Policy and Returns Policy
Wash in cold water. Hang dry for best results, or tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
Our products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine.
In addition to being softer, hypoallergenic and more durable over time than conventional cotton, organic cotton is sustainable and better for the environment.
These are just some of the benefits of organic cotton that you won’t typically find in conventional cotton:
- Organic cotton is handpicked, preserving the purity of the fibres.
- Ensures a safe working environment for the farmers and manufacturers.
- Made from natural seeds without pesticides and GMOs, making it safer for the skin.
- Free of pesticides, promoting healthy soil and crop rotation
- Reduced water waste in irrigation of crops.
- No use of heavy metals, chlorine or chemical dyes in processing, which can irritate allergies.
Takasa products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine.
Instructions for washing each of our items can be found on our product care page.
may we recommend
try us for 60 nights | complimentary shipping
certified organic + fairtrade cotton. free from harmful chemicals. ethically made.
carbon neutral. one tree planted. sustainable packaging.
designed + crafted to last. softer with each wash