Takasa Organic Cotton and Canadian Down Duvet Insert ***PRE-ORDER***DUV-DOWN-SUM-T
***PRE-ORDER - SHIPPING - OCTOBER 2020***
Keep warm + cozy in winter, and cool + breezy in summer with our down duvet inserts. Filled with All Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down and covered in an Organic and Fairtrade Cotton cotton shell. Constructed with baffled boxes which inhibits the shifting of down in the duvet, keeping it evenly distributed. Features convenient corner loops that integrate with duvet cover to keep insert from shifting. Available in 3 comfort levels, Summer, All Season or Great North Warmth
- Shell made of 100% organic cotton - free of dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- Fill made of All Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
- 3 comfort levels, Summer (125 g/m2); All Season (165 g/m2) and Great North Warmth (205 g/m2)
- Duvet insert size is slightly larger than duvet cover for added fluffiness
- Cotton shell certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Made in Canada
- Not eligible for discount
Twin: 183cm W x 244cm L (72" W x 96" L)
Full/Queen: 244cm W x 244cm L (96" W x 96" L)
King: 285cm W x 244cm L (112" W x 96" L)
We recommend using the services of a professional dry cleaning service to care for all of Takasa down filled products.
If you need to spot clean, do so as follows;
- Move the down away from the area you wish to clean.
- Use a mild soap or spot remover and gently rub it into the stain.
- Rinse well with water; try not to wet any of the down.
- Use either a hair dryer to dry the wet fabric or place into a dryer and set on air fluff only.