Organic and Fairtrade Warm + Luxurious Cotton Duvet Cover in Alps GreyDUV-SAT-ALP-TWI
Form + Function. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the duvet cover that’s beautifully and ethically made with high quality finishes.
- Crafted with 100% organic cotton in 300 thread count warm and luxurious sateen
- Special corner loops with snap buttons to keep the duvet insert from shifting
- Envelope closure with eco-friendly buttons for a secure, clean edge
- Choose your colour from our three natural, calming earth tone shades
- Pre-Order your matching Organic Cotton and Wool Duvet Insert or Organic Cotton and Down Duvet Insert now
- 100% organic cotton - free of dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- 300 thread count sateen weave
- Envelope closure with eco-friendly buttons
- Double-stitch edged finish
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Fairtrade cotton certified, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain
- Ethically made in India, from farm to mill to finished product
Twin: 173cm x 224cm (68” W x 92” L)
Queen: 224cm x 224cm (92” W x 92” L)
King: 274cm x 224cm (108” W x 92” L)
Wash in cold water. Hang dry for best results, or tumble dry on low and remove promptly. Warm iron as necessary.
Our products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine.